Workflow from Start to Finish in Lightroom
- Go through the import process
- Add keywords and make collections in the Library
- Edit images in the Develop module with presets, brushes, and other tools
- Go through the export process for the web and print
- Collections used during training: Workflow Collection, Perfect Portrait Brushes, Graduated Filters and Fine Art Film.
- Free Notes: CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO ENJOY THE FREE NOTES
View our Recent Posts:
The Editing Cheat Sheet: Includes 10 Recipes for Editing in Lightroom
Everyone loves a good before and after example, but sometimes, they can leave you wondering exactly how a certain edit was achieved using a particular preset. In this blog post, I'm going to dive a bit deeper into several edits and tell you exactly how I came to a final image. Of course, it is important to remember that presets will act differently on various images. By that I mean, the quality, color, and direction of your light, the choices you make during exposure, and the true-to-life colors existing in your original image will all play a role in how a preset impacts your image. However, this blog post should shed some light on how presets, workflow sets, brushes, and filters can all be used to create beautiful, and easy, edits. Read More Here!