PRETTY LIGHTROOM PRESETS BI-ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP
Pretty Lightroom Presets recognizes the importance of higher education and the role it plays in our personal and professional fulfillment. That’s why we are so excited to continue our Pretty Presets for Lightroom $500 bi-annual scholarship (awarded twice per year). This ongoing scholarship provides college and university students an opportunity to earn money to further their education and achieve their goals!
Winner Payout and Announcement
- The deadline for scholarship entries is bi-annually on June 15 and December 15. The winning entry will be published on Pretty Presets Blog
- The winner will be notified by e-mail three weeks after the deadline.
- Scholarship entries will be carefully reviewed by a team of judges at LightroomPresets.com.
- The scholarship will be paid out in the amount of $500 (U.S.) to each bi-annual winner, in the form of a co-payable check that will be mailed to the college or university attended by the winning student.
Scholarship Entry Requirements
Carefully research and compose an essay style Adobe Lightroom tutorial of 800 to 1,000 words, with screenshots and photos included to illustrate your points on one of the following topics. Use proper grammar and punctuation.
Choose a topic below for your tutorial essay:
- How Lightroom has changed Photography
- Lightroom techniques for Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer photos
- How to re-touch skin in Lightroom for photographers
- A How To Lightroom Tutorial
The requirements for eligible student entries are:
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to a college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of LightroomPresets.com are not eligible to participate.
How We Would Like to Receive Your Entry
- Email your essay in Microsoft Word document or plain text format to email@example.com
- Please specify your name, contact telephone number, email address and mailing address. Your contact information will be held in confidence and will not be shared.
- Include the name of the college or university and their mailing address of the financial aid office that you are presently attending or that you’ll be attending after high school.
- Please attach a headshot photo of yourself in .JPG or .PNG format that is at least 300 pixels wide.
- If we don’t receive all requested information by the deadline, your submission may be disqualified.
Congratulations to Our Previous Scholarship Winners!
- June 15th, 2017 - Brooke Powell "How Lightroom Changed Photography"
- December 15th, 2017 - Autumn Guckert "Lightroom Tips to Enhance Fall and Winter Photos"
- June 15th, 2018 - Téa Blumer "Retouching Teen Portraits in Lightroom"
- December 15th, 2018 - Jen Castle "How to Retouch Baby Portratis in Lightroom"
About Pretty Presets for Lightroom
Pretty Presets for Lightroom is proud to serve the growing community of novice and professional photographers who are looking to create beautiful, unique images in their own signature style using Adobe Lightroom. Our exceptionally crafted Lightroom Presets have been created to reduce your editing time drastically, allowing you to quickly and easily add beautiful enchancements to your photos. We are passionate about saving you time, and making your job easier, so you can balance your busy schedule.
For those just getting started with Lightroom editing we offer great Free Lightroom Training and a wonderful Free Collection of Pretty Lightroom Presets. If you prefer to edit in Adobe Photoshop, our sister company Pretty Photoshop Actions, offers a wide array of Photoshop products and editing tools.
Our sister company, Pretty Photoshop Actions, offers its own totally separate and unique bi-annual scholarship program. You can find more information and apply for the Pretty Photoshop Actions Scholarship Program here.