Welcome! We're so excited to help you install brushes in Lightroom. Once you start using brushes, you'll wonder why you didn't use them sooner! Below, you'll find a video tutorial on installing brushes into Lightroom. If you prefer, we also have a written step-by-step guide for installing brushes that you can download. Don't worry, you'll be using your Lightroom brushes in no time!
Download Our Guide for Installing Brush Presets in Lightroom
- Directions on installing Lightroom Presets into Lightroom
- Look at our top Lightroom Preset collections
- New to Pretty Presets? Start Here.
Enjoy the brushes and happy editing to you! Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to join our private Pretty Presets community for more encouragement and support.
Directions for Installing Brushes in Lightroom
If you would rather read instead of watch a video then these directions will help! This takes just a couple minutes!!
1. Go into Lightroom and click on Edit at the top (next to File).
2. Go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. There will be a new screen that pulls up. There will be six tabs at the top, click on Presets (second tab).
4. Click on the box titled, Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
5. Double click on Lightroom.
6. Next double click on Local Adjustment Presets Folder.
7. Copy the contents of the Pretty Presets Folder, found in your download, into the “Local Adjustment Presets” folder.
8. You are done! If Lightroom was open when you copied the Pretty Presets, you will have to close it and restart it.