We just had three amazing classes. If you missed out, don't worry! You can click on the links below to watch them. The first webinar is below and the intermediate and advanced can be accessed by clicking on the link provided. Enjoy learning more about lightroom! Thanks for being here.
- Lightroom for Beginners: We'll cover basic importing, the develop module, simple edit steps with presets and brushes and a basic export.
- Intermediate Lightroom Class: We'll cover more about collections, keywords, virtual copies, snapshots, editing with presets and brushes, local adjustment tools, syncing, and exporting.
- Advanced Lightroom Class: We'll cover more about library filters, metadata, shortcuts that save time, taking pics to photoshop and back to LR, and advanced exporting.
- Basic Lightroom Class: We'll cover basic importing, the develop module, simple edit steps with presets and brushes and a basic export.
Intermediate Lightroom Class: We'll cover more about collections, keywords, virtual copies, snapshots, editing with presets and brushes, local adjustment tools, syncing, and exporting.
Advanced Lightroom Class: We'll cover more about library filters, metadata, shortcuts that save time, taking pics to photoshop and back to LR, and advanced exporting.
1. The webinar will be held Sunday, May 4th. You can figure out what time this is in your time zone herehttp://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.
2. Have fun and take notes. It's a wonderful class and we hope you learn some exiting tips that will save you time while editing in Lightroom. Plus, we'll have a special offer to those who come to our LIVE webinar!
3. If you DO NOT have Lightroom yet please know you can still join us! Go here http://adobe.ly/JBiSgM and download the free trial of Lightroom 5. Then come back and register yourself for the class. We would love to have you join us! This will be taught from a Lightroom 5 platform but you learn just as much if you have Lightroom 3 or 4.
We had over 3,500 people register for a single webinar in the past! Be sure to reserve your spot today. There are only 500 spots available.
Want to learn more?
The Lightroom 101 is a "quick start" guide to provide you with a helpful overview of Lightroom, show you how to use the Library and Develop modules, and give you a tour of the editing panels and tools to get you started using Lightroom today. Enjoy this 32-page guide that covers everything you'll want to know about Lightroom! This will be helpful to users with Lightroom 3, 4 and 5. This is delivered as a PDF.
Includes information on: Library vs Develop, The Lightroom Catalog, Adding to the Catalog, Importing Images Into Lightroom, Culling Images, Keywords, Collection Sets & Collections, Adding to Existing Collections, Moving Image Files, Exporting Images, Develop Module Overview, Develop Module Left Side Panels, Comparing Edits in Develop, Basic Panel Options, Tone Curve Panel, Hue Saturation & Luminance Panel, Split Toning & Detail Panels, Local Adjustment Tools, Crop Tool, Clone/Heal & Red Eye Removal, Graduated Filters, Radial Filters, Adjustment Brushes, Editing With Presets, Virtual Copies & Snapshots, Taking Images to PS/PSE and Back, Tips for Lightroom Success and Lightroom Workspace Tips.Written by our Lightroom Instructor: Amanda Padgett
Some of the collections discussed during the webinar and edits:
Clean and Creative Advanced Workflow allows you to create clean edits, then "layer" creative presets to produce your own signature style! Use the eight "base" presets to give your image a clean edit, then select from each of the five levels of preset groups for the perfect look. With 36 presets in this collection, all which can be mixed-and-matched, you can create an unlimited number of custom combinations for your images.
Perfect Portrait Brushes will make editing portraits FUN! The set includes essential brushes which you can use for all types of images, plus brushes make especially for portraits. You will be able to tackle correcting color casts, whitening teeth and eyes, smoothing and toning skin. In addition, the set has make-up brushes for eyes, skin and lips. These will work on both raw and jpeg images in Lightroom 4 and 5.
Special thanks to Brooke from Brooke Logue Photography for these beautiful examples!