By Pretty Presets on | No Comments
We put together our favorite posts from our site and others into one easy blog post for you. Plus, we've included some fun downloads of templates, ebooks and lessons! We hope this will encourage you as you work through marketing your photography business.
1. Let's start here! This is an awesome video + notes from Elizabeth Halford. It's called "10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started My Photography Business". This is the perfect place to begin before we get into other marketing aspects of the business.
2. Create a marketing plan! Read more from our blog post "3 Business Mistakes to Avoid".
3. Consider offering a Mini-Session! We have a free 8x10 template for a mini-session here on the blog. Looking for some inspiration for your mini-session? Check out this awesome blog post with some tips here!
4. Part of marketing includes working with social media! Download our free "Social Media School" ebook on the website. It's free and full of great information on how to use all the different social media outlets to your advantage. Over 10K downloads!
5. Are you just getting started building your brand or having difficulty choosing one! We have a great article on our blog that covers all the the important points of How to Brand Your Photography Business!
3. Social Media Cheat Sheet - It will instantly download to your computer