Pretty Presets Workflow - $27
Compatible WithLightroom 4-5 Creative Cloud
Create your own clean and polished look in Lightroom 4-5 and the Creative Cloud with the the Pretty Presets Workflow Set. This set is fantastic for cleaning up an image or for layering it to create your own look. Personally, I love to use 3-4 of these presets and layer them for a creative look!
Pretty Presets Workflow Set Includes:
- 27 Lightroom Presets
- Presets work on RAW and JPEG images
- Compatible with Lightroom 4, Lightroom 5 and the Creative Cloud
- Compatible with both a Mac and PC
- Presets can be easily adjusted to fit your image and are layerable
- Instructions Included in download
- Instant Download
- Tutorial on how to layer presets in Lightroom
- Pretty Presets works with over 200,000 photographers worldwide
- All in One Clean Edit
- Clarity Males and Still Life
- Clarity Soften Babies and Females
- Color Casts Fix Reds a Little
- Color Casts Fix Reds a Lot
- Color Casts Fix Yellows
- Color Enhance Blues
- Color Pop a Little
- Contrast a Little
- Contrast a Lot
- Exposure Brighten a Little
- Exposure Brighten a Lot
- Exposure Brighten Center
- Exposure Darken a Little
- Exposure Darken a Lot
- Exposure Lighten Shadows
- Exposure Recover Clipping
- Noise Reduction High
- Noise Reduction Low
- Sharpening Portraits
- Sharpening Still Life
- Vignette Low
- Vignette Strong
- WB Cool It
- WB Warm a Little
- WB Warm a Lot
- X Reset Image
"I just bought these. OMG, what a difference!! Everyone should buy these presets. They're amazing!!!" - Elizabeth
"Just bought and used these presets on an engagement shoot, thanks for making the editing so fast and easy! I almost felt guilty, it went so quickly!" - Jeanne
"So happy with these! I think the Color Cast Fix Reds a Little or a Lot may well be worth the entire price. It works one click wonders on skin! Very time-saving." - Emily
"Just purchased them and I'm in love!" - Courtney
"Workflow presets work great, thanks for making my editing go so much smoother." - Phil
"I love your workflow presets!! They have made my life so much easier!!" -Kim
How to Install Presets in Lightroom 4, 5 and Creative Cloud
- Go into Lightroom and click on Edit at the top (next to File) on a PC, then Preferences. On a Mac, go to Lightroom (in top‐left corner) then Preferences on a Mac.
- Go down to Preferences and click on it.
- There will be a new screen that pulls up. There will be six tabs at the top; click on Presets (second tab over).
- Click on the box titled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- Double click on Lightroom.
- Double click on Develop Presets (see bottom‐right image).
HOW DO I USE THE PRESETS AFTER INSTALLING THEM?
After you have installed the presets and the collection folder shows in the Presets panel in the Develop module, click the BLACK TRIANGLE beside the collection name. The set will open up and the individual presets will show. Click on a preset name to have the effect applied to the image. See this tutorial which explains more about accessing the presets after installation.
HOW TO USE BRUSHES AND GRADUATED FILTERS
Brushes and graduated filters are called "local adjustments" and are used very differently than regular, "global" presets. We have a one-hour webinar dedicated to using brushes and graduated filters which will help you get started using them quickly and efficiently.
CAN PRESETS BE LAYERED LIKE ACTIONS?
Most presets cannot be layered like Photoshop actions because most of the time the changes are competing with each other. However, a few of our collections were created with layering in mind. See this tutorial for how to use presets that layer. The collections that can be "layered" are: Workflow, Clean and Creative Advanced Workflow, Black and White Workflow, and Color Luxe.
HOW DO I APPLY PRESETS TO MULTIPLE IMAGES AT ONCE?
Edits made with presets or by hand can be applied to multiple images at once by using the "sync" option. See this tutorial on syncing edits on multiple images.
HOW CAN I TRANSFER PRESETS TO ANOTHER COMPUTER?
Sometimes we upgrade computers and need to move presets from one computer to another. See this tutorial on moving presets to see how to do it.
DO I NEED TO BACK-UP PRESETS AND BRUSHES?
Backing-up your presets is extremely important and often overlooked. Hard drive crashes happen to the best of us and it is wise to back up all your images and important files, including presets. See this tutorial for how to back-up your presets on an external drive, thumb drive, and/or a cloud service.
You may only use these products for personal or professional use. This license extends to the single, individual purchaser. This license does not extend to companies or partner- ships and may not be resold, loaned, and/or gifted to another individual and/or party. You may not share, loan or redistribute/sell or copy any of these files in any way. All presets by Pretty Presets are copyright protected.