Free Sharpening Presets for Lightroom - Download Today!
Are sharp photos important to you? They should be. That's, why we're offering a free set of 8 awesome sharpening, presets that you can download today!
You can easily add them before exporting from Lightroom and are perfect for sharpening your photos before uploading to Social Media, Facebook, and Print.
These 8 free sharpening presets are available right now and will help you save time and create an easy shortcut for editing in Lightroom!
- Floral and Landscapes Sharpening Preset
- Portraits Soft Focus Sharpening Preset
- Portraits Medium Focus Sharpening Preset
- Portraits Strong Focus Sharpening Preset
- Still Life Detail Sharpening Preset
- Filter Low Sharpening Preset
- Filter Medium Sharpening Preset
- Filter Strong Sharpening Preset
Additional Photo Sharpening Resources:
We've also included links to some of our best resources and most viewed blog posts for achieving sharper images in-camera. Along with the free sharpening presets, these tutorials and cheat sheets will help you achieve amazingly sharp images. We hope these tutorials and cheat sheets will be an encouragement to you:
- Cheat Sheet Bundle - including a Cheat Sheet for Sharper Photos in Camera
- 4 Tips for Sharper Images
- 7 Tips for Getting Sharper Images at Open Apertures
- 4 Days to Sharper Photos Series
- How to Hold Your Camera to Achieve Sharper Photos
- Back Button Focusing 101 - For Sharper Images
- Choosing The Correct ISO Setting for Sharper Images
- Choosing the Correct Shutter Speed & Aperture for Sharper Images
Quick links to help you get awesome support & more:
- Sign up on our mailing list to get more great Lightroom tips delivered right to your inbox.
- Join our Private Facebook Community where we offer assistance with any Lightroom needs.
- We'd love to help you install your Lightroom Sharpening Presets
- Want to learn more about Lightroom? Come enjoy our Free Lightroom Training.
Do you have any questions about our Free Sharpening Presets for Lightroom? Just leave us a comment below - we would love to hear from you! And PLEASE SHARE this post using the social sharing buttons (we really appreciate it)!