I'm so excited to share these Valentine cards with you! You can download it below and update it with your pictures and text. Enjoy and hope this helps with your Valentine sessions! Thank you for being here.
A few things to know...
1. You will need Photoshop or Photoshop Elements!
2. Don't have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements? I know a lovely and talented designer who will customize them for you and your business for $7. You can pay for her to customize it here. Her name is Lisa and she is a very sweet lady!
3. If you are new to Photoshop Elements, check out this great tutorial on using clipping masks from Everyday Elements. Amanda does an amazing job of helping explain how to put pictures in place! We also have a video available here from another template giveaway.
Ways you can share:
1. We would love to have this shared with others! You can click the “Share” button on our facebook post.
2. Use Twitter more often? Great! You can click here to tweet about the free templates. We’ve already written it out for you. It takes just 2 seconds!
3. Feel free to also “Pin It” to your Pinterest Boards. You can find the “Pin It” button at the top of this blog post.
You can use this on your blog or facebook page to remind your clients just how much you appreciate them. You can use it while sharing about a promotion, too. Click here and it will instantly download to your computer.