How to Use Layers in Photoshop - Training Video
Adjustment Layers help keep you organized in Photoshop and allow you to make additional changes to your adjustments at any time during your edit. Layers can also be used in creative ways to enhance your images and even to apply selective adjustments to specific areas of your photo. In other words...they are Photoshop's superpower. Before mastering any other tool in Photoshop, learning about the power of Layers is a must!
During the hour training we will cover:
- The three types of layers and when to use them
- Adjustment layers and which ones are most used in photo editing
- Layer masks and when/how to use them
- Blending modes and which ones are most often used for photo editing
- Tips and tricks for successfully and efficiently using layers
We also have free notes just for you! You can click the link below and the notes will instantly download for you. And be sure to join our private Facebook Group for further discussions about this training!