Learn How to Use Photoshop Layers (Free Training Video)
Adjustment Layers help keep you organized in Photoshop and allow you to make additional changes to your adjustments at any time during your edit. Layers can also be used in creative ways to enhance your images and even to apply selective adjustments to specific areas of your photo.
In other words...Layers are Photoshop's superpower. Before mastering any other tool in Photoshop, learning about the power of Layers is a must!
During this one hour Photoshop training video below we will cover:
- The three types of layers and when to use them.
- Adjustment layers and which ones are most used in photo editing
- Layer masks and when/how to use them.
- Blending modes and which ones are most often used for photo editing.
- Tips and tricks for successfully and efficiently using layers.
Learning to Use Photoshop Layers - Training Video
We also have free Photoshop Layers training notes just for you! You can click the link below to download them. And be sure to join our private Facebook Group for further discussion about this training!
Do you have any questions or comments about our How to Use Photoshop Layers Training Video? Leave us a comment below - we would LOVE to hear from you. And PLEASE SHARE our tutorial using the social sharing buttons (we really appreciate it)!