Editing with Presets, Brushes & Graduated Filters in LIghtroom
Thank you so much for attending. We had such a wonderful time and enjoyed all of the fantastic questions at the end, too. Be sure to watch it through to the end, so you can check out the Q&A session also.
During the webinar Amanda shared:
- How to install presets, as well as how to create a shortcut so the next time you install presets it will be quicker.
- How to edit images with presets, both for a "clean edit" and a special creative look.
- How to create a snapshot to capture an image at that moment in time, so you can go back to it later in the edit process.
- How to use brushes in general, and how to use Pretty Preset brushes to correct local problems in the image.
- How to export the edited images, and apply a watermark for sharing online.
Top Lightroom Presets Used:
The collections she used during the training were
- Fine Art Film
- Clean and Creative Advanced Workflow
- Pretty Presets Workflow
- Perfect Portrait Brush Collection
- Graduated Filter Toolbox
- Luminous Collection
- Color Luxe Collection
These all work in Lightroom 4, Lightroom 5, Lightroom 6 and the Creative Cloud, except the Luminous Collection, which works in all but Lightroom 4.