A few things to know...
1. You will need Photoshop or Photoshop Elements!
2. Don't have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements? I know a lovely and talented designer who will customize them for you and your business for $7. You can pay for her to customize it here. Her name is Lisa and she is a very sweet lady!
3. If you are new to Photoshop Elements, check out this great tutorial on using clipping masks from Everyday Elements. Amanda does an amazing job of helping explain how to put pictures in place! We also have a video available here from another template giveaway.
Ways you can share:
1. We would love to have this shared with others! You can click the “Share” button on our facebook post.
2. Use Twitter more often? Great! You can click here to instantly share about our free gift. We’ve already written it out for you. It takes just 2 seconds!
3. Feel free to also “Pin It” to your Pinterest Boards. You can find the “Pin It” button at the top of this blog post.