There are two different workshops that we currently offer and the option to purchase them together. Below you will find information on our Lightroom Workshop To Go, our Clean and Creative Editing in Lightroom Workshop and then our Light It Up Combo (which includes both workshops).
The Lightroom Workshop To Go for Beginners includes:
1. Recorded 2 hour workshop recording which includes: Importing pictures from your camera and hard drive, Tagging your photos, Collections and Collection Sets, File Management Inside Lightroom, Culling Images, Develop Module, Syncing Images, How to edit with Presets, Brushes, Graduated Filters and Local Adjustments, Watermarks and Exporting from Lightroom.
2. 15 video tutorials digging deeper into concepts covered during live workshop
3. 10 custom brush presets (and videos on how to install and use them)
Where to view the videos: When you download your purchase you can open up the PDF and receive all the instructions on how to view the videos and this will include a password.
Brush Presets: The zip file you will download includes a folder with the brush presets. At the private video library page, there are videos for how to install them on a Mac and PC, and also videos on how to use them. We also have instructions here on the site.
BONUS: For a limited time we will be including some coupon codes to make this deal even sweeter for you. Enjoy a $10 coupon code to Pretty Presets, a $10 coupon code to Everyday Elements and a 25% off coupon code to Rock the Shot.
This recorded workshop will be taught by the talented Amanda Padgett. Amanda and I have been working together to create a valuable workshop experience for you.Enjoy these resources and be sure to let us know how we can be of assistance. This will be taught from a Lightroom 3 platform.
Lightroom Workshop To Go - $55
The Clean and Creative Editing in Lightroom To Go option is a great workshop to take from the comfort of your home. This workshop bundle includes a recorded webinar (1 hour and 45 minutes) and a 17 page manual to go along with the book as well as 3 brushes (Blue Skies, Green Grass and Sunlight). This workshop-to-go was created for beginners and those who would like to learn how to do a clean edit in Lightroom. In this video you will learn:
1. How to use the Develop module panels
2. Fixing color issue
3. Using the adjustment brush to polish up your images
4. Using graduated filters to add drama and flare
5. Using presets to aid your clean edit
6. Creating snapshots and/or virtual copies
7. Using presets for creative edits
8. How to tailor the presets to work for you
9. Customizing the preset folders to speed your workflow
10. Customizing the default settings to fit your images better
11. Syncing clean edits/presets on multiple images
12. Exporting different copies of same image
13. Ingredients that go into a good clean edit
Where to view the videos: A link will be included in this download for your viewing. You can view the workshop as much you would like and go over points at a later date. You do not need to do this all at once!
This recorded workshop will be taught by the talented Amanda Padgett. Amanda and I have been working together to create a valuable workshop experience for you. Enjoy these resources and be sure to let us know how we can be of assistance. This will be taught from a Lightroom 3 platform.
Enjoy and have fun learning more about Lightroom!
Clean and Creative Workshop To Go - $35
Light It Up Combo: Includes both Lightroom for Beginners and Clean and Creative Workshops To Go.
Light It Up Combo - $90