Watermarks + Import and Export Presets - $20
Compatible WithLightroom 4-6 Creative Cloud
These 23 Watermarks and Import and Export Presets will save you so much time! These work in Lightroom 4, Lightroom 5, Lightroom 6 and the Creative Cloud. Correct a large order of wedding pictures all at once when you import or export exactly what you need to facebook. Also included are some wonderful watermarks! Included in this package is:
10 Import Presets
Noise Reduction for High ISO
White Balance Cool Down Warm Pics
White Balance Warm Up Cool Pics
Lens Correction Canon
Lens Correction Nikon
Lens Correction Tamron
7 Export Presets
Export to CD/DVD
For Blog Large
For Blog Small
Web Do Not Copy
Do Not Copy
Photo Biz Bottom Left
Photo Biz Bottom Right
Photo Bize Bottom Center
Directions for installing are included! Here is an easy way to remember how to install them:
- Import Brushes can be put in the Develop Folder
- Export Brushes can be put in the Export Folder
- Watermarks can be put in the Watermark Folder
How to Install Your Brushes
- Click INTO the folder that holds the set of brush/filter presets and highlight all of the .lrtemplate files (see bottom-left image).
- Copy the highlighted files by right clicking and choosing ‘Copy’ or press ‘control’ and ‘c’ (‘command’ and ‘c’ on a Mac) to copy the files.
- Open your Lightroom program.
- PC users— go Edit in the top menu, then to Preferences. / Mac users - click on Lightroom word (top-left corner of screen), then to Preferences.
- In the Preferences menu, click on the Presets tab then click on “Show Lightroom Presets Folder” button (see bottom-right image).
- When your Windows Explorer or Mac Finder opens up, double click on the Local Adjustment Presets folder (see bottom-middle image).
- Press ‘control’ and ‘v’ (‘command’ and ‘v’ on a Mac) to paste in the preset files.
- Restart your Lightroom program and the brushes/filters will now show up when you go to those tools and click on the word that is to the RIGHT of the word Effect.
HOW DO I USE THE PRESETS AFTER INSTALLING THEM?
After you have installed the presets and the collection folder shows in the Presets panel in the Develop module, click the BLACK TRIANGLE beside the collection name. The set will open up and the individual presets will show. Click on a preset name to have the effect applied to the image. See this tutorial which explains more about accessing the presets after installation.
HOW TO USE BRUSHES AND GRADUATED FILTERS
Brushes and graduated filters are called "local adjustments" and are used very differently than regular, "global" presets. We have a one-hour webinar dedicated to using brushes and graduated filters which will help you get started using them quickly and efficiently.
CAN PRESETS BE LAYERED LIKE ACTIONS?
Most presets cannot be layered like Photoshop actions because most of the time the changes are competing with each other. However, a few of our collections were created with layering in mind. See this tutorial for how to use presets that layer. The collections that can be "layered" are: Workflow, Clean and Creative Advanced Workflow, Black and White Workflow, and Color Luxe.
HOW DO I APPLY PRESETS TO MULTIPLE IMAGES AT ONCE?
Edits made with presets or by hand can be applied to multiple images at once by using the "sync" option. See this tutorial on syncing edits on multiple images.
HOW CAN I TRANSFER PRESETS TO ANOTHER COMPUTER?
Sometimes we upgrade computers and need to move presets from one computer to another. See this tutorial on moving presets to see how to do it.
DO I NEED TO BACK-UP PRESETS AND BRUSHES?
Backing-up your presets is extremely important and often overlooked. Hard drive crashes happen to the best of us and it is wise to back up all your images and important files, including presets. See this tutorial for how to back-up your presets on an external drive, thumb drive, and/or a cloud service.
You may only use these products for personal or professional use. This license extends to the single, individual purchaser. This license does not extend to companies or partner- ships and may not be resold, loaned, and/or gifted to another individual and/or party. You may not share, loan or redistribute/sell or copy any of these files in any way. All presets by Pretty Presets are copyright protected.