Graduated Filter Toolbox - $15
Compatible WithLightroom 4-6 Creative Cloud
Enhance blue skies, add sunlight, make your grass green or add a little depth and drama with these brushes! This is a set you'll use over and over again. The Graduated Filter Toolbox Includes these 10 Filters + 5 Basic Brushes.
- 10 Graduated Filters
- 5 Brushes
- Graduated Filters + Brushes work on RAW and JPEG images
- Compatible with Lightroom 4, LIghtroom 5, Lightroom 6 and the Creative Cloud
- Compatible with both a Mac and PC
- Instructions Included in download
- Instant Download
- Pretty Presets works with over 200,000 photographers worldwide
- Blue Skies: use from the top of picture and pull down to increase the blue of the sky. Will not replace a blown sky.
- Colorful Background: use to subtly intense colors in the background
- Cool Haze: adds a cool haze across part of image (your choice)
- Depth and Drama: adds color, contrast and drama
- Darken Flash: use to darken the bright foreground of images where flash was fired De-
- Haze: use on images that have haze from sun hitting the camera sensor
- Green Grass: makes grass greener
- Rose Haze: adds a sweet, soft rosy haze to image
- Soften Background: subtly soften the background
- Sunlight: adds very warm, bright light, just like the sun
- Light up Shadows
- Simple Sharpen
- Super Sharp
How to Install Your Brushes
- Click INTO the folder that holds the set of brush/filter presets and highlight all of the .lrtemplate files (see bottom-left image).
- Copy the highlighted files by right clicking and choosing ‘Copy’ or press ‘control’ and ‘c’ (‘command’ and ‘c’ on a Mac) to copy the files.
- Open your Lightroom program.
- PC users— go Edit in the top menu, then to Preferences. / Mac users - click on Lightroom word (top-left corner of screen), then to Preferences.
- In the Preferences menu, click on the Presets tab then click on “Show Lightroom Presets Folder” button (see bottom-right image).
- When your Windows Explorer or Mac Finder opens up, double click on the Local Adjustment Presets folder (see bottom-middle image).
- Press ‘control’ and ‘v’ (‘command’ and ‘v’ on a Mac) to paste in the preset files.
- Restart your Lightroom program and the brushes/filters will now show up when you go to those tools and click on the word that is to the RIGHT of the word Effect.
HOW DO I USE THE PRESETS AFTER INSTALLING THEM?
After you have installed the presets and the collection folder shows in the Presets panel in the Develop module, click the BLACK TRIANGLE beside the collection name. The set will open up and the individual presets will show. Click on a preset name to have the effect applied to the image. See this tutorial which explains more about accessing the presets after installation.
HOW TO USE BRUSHES AND GRADUATED FILTERS
Brushes and graduated filters are called "local adjustments" and are used very differently than regular, "global" presets. We have a one-hour webinar dedicated to using brushes and graduated filters which will help you get started using them quickly and efficiently.
CAN PRESETS BE LAYERED LIKE ACTIONS?
Most presets cannot be layered like Photoshop actions because most of the time the changes are competing with each other. However, a few of our collections were created with layering in mind. See this tutorial for how to use presets that layer. The collections that can be "layered" are: Workflow, Clean and Creative Advanced Workflow, Black and White Workflow, and Color Luxe.
HOW DO I APPLY PRESETS TO MULTIPLE IMAGES AT ONCE?
Edits made with presets or by hand can be applied to multiple images at once by using the "sync" option. See this tutorial on syncing edits on multiple images.
HOW CAN I TRANSFER PRESETS TO ANOTHER COMPUTER?
Sometimes we upgrade computers and need to move presets from one computer to another. See this tutorial on moving presets to see how to do it.
DO I NEED TO BACK-UP PRESETS AND BRUSHES?
Backing-up your presets is extremely important and often overlooked. Hard drive crashes happen to the best of us and it is wise to back up all your images and important files, including presets. See this tutorial for how to back-up your presets on an external drive, thumb drive, and/or a cloud service.
You may only use these products for personal or professional use. This license extends to the single, individual purchaser. This license does not extend to companies or partner- ships and may not be resold, loaned, and/or gifted to another individual and/or party. You may not share, loan or redistribute/sell or copy any of these files in any way. All presets by Pretty Presets are copyright protected.