It's the week you've all been waiting for. A time to be thankful and an opportunity to shop at a discount. I've found some fun ideas for gifts for the photographer, child or friend in your life. The fun part? Most of them are already on SALE!
2. The iPad Mini is selling out fast and a great purchase for any Photographer! With built in Wi-fi, a 10-hour battery life and a great compact size it is easy to carry in any camera bag! View the Apple Ipad Mini here!
3. I am a huge fan of the Kelly Moore Bag! I purchased the Posey 2 in Teal last Christmas and have loved it. It has turned into a camera bag and even a purse. It's so versatile! Who doesn't love a bag like this? Check them out here.
4. Rock The Shot Forum is offering different levels of membership! Once you join there are three freebie packets awaiting you inside the forum. These three freebie packets (containing 9 different products) easily pay for the membership!
5. The Nikon D7000 16.2 MP is on sale on Amazon for $899 ($300 Savings) and has lots of other special offers if you want to add a lens. A great choice if you love Nikon cameras. Check out the Nikon D7000 camera here!
6. It's smart to have an external hard drive when it comes to clients pictures and saving your own family memories. This is a wonderful product and something you can use as a business investment. Check out this 1TB Portable External Hard Drive here with over 600 reviews! They are on sale for $99. A very affordable insurance policy!
7. Looking for a camera under $499? Check out this Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens and EOS HD Movie Mode for $429 right now. It comes with a lens and other special offers!
8. The Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens is a great deal for around $100. If you're looking for sharper images and love a little blur around your subject, start here. This is the perfect gift for a friend! If you're looking for the 1.4, it's about $200 more and a great buy. You can find the Canon EF 50mm f1.4 .
9. I realize this isn't the first thing that comes to mind when you think of photography, but it's one of my favorite cookbooks ever. I bought the first The Pioneer Woman Cookbook two years ago for my Mother, Grandmother and Aunts and Uncles. Let me just say that everyone loved it and they were excited about the lastest release. This is a wonderful gift for under $20 and I have yet to meet someone who doesn't love these recipes and the beautiful pictures! Here is her newest book, The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier.
10. Zach has helped my business in the past and has taught me so much about blog success and SEO. I highly recommend his ebooks and all the valuable advice that he offers! He currently is offering 50% his products this week! Some of his ebooks include: Photography Blog Success and the Photography Web Marketing Guide. Click here to visit Photography Web Marketing Guide.
LEGAL STUFF: This promotion is in NO WAY sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. All of these items are items we recommend and some are affiliates to our company.