It’s time to get your business books in order because TAX SEASON is just around the corner.
If you’re one of those people that vowed you would not wait until the last minute AGAIN, but somehow let the year slip away from you once more, start this tax year with some KNOWLEDGE under your belt!
- Do you need to know more about how to take advantage of home office use, vehicle use, or how meals & entertainment are deductible?
- Do you wish you knew more about what is a deductible business expense?
- Do you need a guide to help you gather paperwork for your accountant?
- Do you need help understanding how much money to set aside for taxes?
Want to know the answers to these questions?
- What is income and what are expenses?
- What meals and entertainment are considered deductions?
- What constitutes “travel” and what expenses are deductible?
- How do you know if you can deduct your place of business? And what other bills can you write-off if your place of business is approved?
- Business use of a vehicle. Actual expense method vs Standard mileage allowance and Depreciation.
- Organization and Tax Planning including Self Employment Tax
- Checklist for your business deductions!