Come learn how to edit in Lightroom!
The Clean and Creative Editing in Lightroom To-Go option is a great workshop to take from the comfort of your home. This workshop bundle includes a recorded webinar (1 hour and 45 minutes) and a 17 page manual to go along with the book as well as 3 graduated filters (Blue Skies, Green Grass and Sunlight). This workshop-to-go was created for beginners and those who would like to learn how to do a clean edit in Lightroom. In this video you will learn:
- How to use the Develop module panels
- Fixing color issue
- Using the adjustment brush to polish up your images
- Using graduated filters to add drama and flare
- Using presets to aid your clean edit
- Creating snapshots and/or virtual copies
- Using presets for creative edits
- How to tailor the presets to work for you
- Customizing the preset folders to speed your workflow
- Customizing the default settings to fit your images better
- Syncing clean edits/presets on multiple images
- Exporting different copies of same image
- Ingredients that go into a good clean edit
Where to view the videos: A link will be included in this download for your viewing. You can view the workshop as much you would like and go over points at a later date. You do not need to do this all at once!
This recorded workshop will be taught by the talented Amanda Padgett. Amanda and I have been working together to create a valuable workshop experience for you. Enjoy these resources and be sure to let us know how we can be of assistance. This will be taught from a Lightroom 3 platform.
Enjoy and have fun learning more about Lightroom!
Clean and Creative Editing in Lightroom. This includes a recorded live webinar, 17 page manual and 3 graduated filters!
Use the code "readytoedit" to enjoy a fantastic discount (Only $25)! This will only be available for a limited time. After this discount code is used up, you may use the code "take5off".
**Special thank to Spanki Mills Photography for these beautiful before and after pictures edited with Pretty Presets**