Welcome to the private page for the Lightroom for Beginners workshop.
- Click on the links below and another tab will open up for the particular video.
- You can make the video larger by clicking the monitor icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
- If your screen is white at Screencast.com, give it a minute to load the buffer.
- The live workshop recording will be included on this page two days after the workshop is held.
Class Notes: Click HERE to download the current class notes. I do reference them during the live workshop/recording so they may come in handy. Also, if you are brand-spanking new to Lightroom, the class notes will be like a beginners manual for you.
Live workshop attendees will be sent the class notes the day of the workshop, if you would rather wait and get them via email.
- Develop Workspace Overview
- Basic Panel
- Tone/Curve Panel
- Hue/Saturation Panel
- Split Toning Panel
- Detail Panel
- Lens Correction Panel
- Local Adjustments
- Syncing Settings
- Taking Images Into PS or PSE
Watermarking and Exporting: