Canon 5D Mark III Winner
Congratulations to Lois Campbell! We're so excited for you. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address. Can't wait to send this Canon 5D Mark III out to you. Thank you all for being a part of our giveaway. We look forward to doing another one again soon. We've got a great freebie for you below! You can also click here to download it instantly.
Thank you for joining our giveaway - Available for 24 hours!
Enjoy these 3 amazing downloads. These will be available for the next 24 hours through this link. Click here to download all 3 instantly!
1. Photographing Your Kids - Tips for taking better photographs of your kids and family.
2. Photographer's Cheat Sheets - 7 cheat sheets + 250 links to resources for lightroom and your photography business.
3. Social Media School - Photography and social media working together!
Free Lightroom Webinar
We'll be combining two of our most popular webinars into one session this month. We hope this will give you the opportunity to grow in more than one area, in a very short amount of time. Our goal is to save you time while using Lightroom, so that you can have more time with your family, more time for sessions, or for whatever you desire!
We know your time is valuable and hope you're as excited about this as we are. What to know more about what we'll be offering? We listened and found out what you're most excited about! Below are 2 classes in 1. This is the first time we'll be offering "Getting It Right in Camera". We hope you'll join us!
Next Webinar: Getting It Right In Camera + Editing In Lightroom (Sunday, October 12th from 6:00pm to 7:30pm EST)
About the webinar:
1. You can figure out what time this is in your time zone here http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.
2. Have fun and take notes! It's a wonderful class and we hope you learn some exiting tips that will save you time while editing in Lightroom. Plus, we'll have a special offer to those who come to our LIVE webinar!
3. If you DO NOT have Lightroom yet please know you can still join us! Go here http://adobe.ly/JBiSgM and download the free trial version of Lightroom they offer. Then come back and register yourself for the class. We would love to have you join us! This will be taught from a Lightroom 5 platform, but you learn just as much if you have Lightroom 3 or 4!
We had over 3,500 people register for a single webinar in the past! Be sure to reserve your spot today. There are a limited amount of seats available.