First Webinar: From Lightroom to Photoshop and Back
From Lightroom to Photoshop and Back - This webinar will be held on Sunday the 27th of July at 5pm Eastern Standard Time
Learn how to make global and local adjustments to images in Lightroom, then take them to Photoshop for further editing, then return the images back to Lightroom for exporting.
During the webinar we will cover:
- Global versus local adjustments
- Syncing multiple images in Lightroom
- Opening those images in Photoshop (without exporting)
- Editing in Photoshop with actions, textures, and adjustment layers
- Taking back to Lightroom for batch exporting
1. Not sure what time it will be held where you live? You can figure out what time this is in your time zone here http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html. We will be holding the first webinar at 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
2. Have fun and take notes. It's a wonderful class and we hope you learn some exciting tips that will save you time while editing in Lightroom. Plus, we'll have a special offer to those who come to our LIVE webinar!
3. If you DO NOT have Lightroom yet please know you can still join us! Go here http://adobe.ly/JBiSgM and download the free trial of Lightroom 5. Then come back and register yourself for the class. We would love to have you join us! This will be taught from a Lightroom 5 platform but you learn just as much if you have Lightroom 3 or 4.
We had over 3,500 people register for a single webinar in the past! Be sure to reserve your spot today. There are only 1000 spots available.
Second Webinar: 10 Reasons Why Your Marketing is Not Bringing In Clients
10 Reasons Why Your Marketing is Not Bringing In Clients
- Reserve your spot for this free webinar!
- Held July 27th at 6pm EST, 5pm CST, 4pm MST and 3pm PST
- Jamie, from The Modern Tog, will be sharing tips to encourage you in your business marketing!
1. Not sure what time it will be held where you live? You can figure out what time this is in your time zone here http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html. This webinar will be held at 6pm Eastern Standard Time.
2. Have fun and take notes. It will be a wonderful class and we hope you learn some helpful tips for your business. Plus, Jamie has a special offer for those who want to learn more!