Thank you for joining us last night. It was so good to have you. If you missed out or simply want to watch it again then please enjoy the recording below. Don't forget to reserve your spot for our webinars coming up on the 20th and 27th of July. Also, enjoy FREE NOTES from our webinar last night.
Editing Skin Tones in Lightroom
Learn how to identify when a subject’s skin is too cool or warm, and how to make adjustments to correct the problem.
During the webinar we will cover:
- How to identify when an image needs a white balance adjustment
- Three ways adjust white balance
- How to further change skin tones with adjustment brushes
Pretty Presets Amanda used during the webinar included:
1. Create your own clean and polished look with the the Pretty Presets Workflow Set. Enjoy 27 Pretty Presets in this download. These presets will work on both raw and jpeg images in Lightroom 4, Lightroom 5 and the Creative Cloud. View all the presets included here!
2. The NEW Perfect Portrait Retouch and Makeup Brush Collection will make editing portraits FUN! The set includes essential brushes which you can use for all types of images, plus brushes make especially for portraits. You will be able to tackle correcting color casts, whitening teeth and eyes, smoothing and toning skin. In addition, the set has make-up brushes for eyes, skin and lips. These will work on both raw and jpeg images in Lightroom 4, Lightroom 5 and the Creative Cloud. View all 40 brushes here!