3 Free Webinars for July
We're so excited to offer 3 new webinars to encourage you in Lightroom. I offered a survey in June and these were the top 3 webinars that you requested. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey so that we can meet your needs! Please be sure to reserve your spot today. As always, we will offer a recording after the webinar. It usually takes 48-72 hours for that to be put up on the blog after the webinar. Enjoy and please share with others who may be able to benefit from them. Thank you for being here!
Reserve your spot here:
2. Essentials to Editing in Lightroom - This webinar will be held on Sunday the 20th of July at 5pm Eastern Standard Time
3. From Lightroom to Photoshop and Back - This webinar will be held on Sunday the 27th of July at 5pm Eastern Standard Time
1. Not sure what time it will be held where you live? You can figure out what time this is in your time zone here http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html. We will be holding the first webinar at 8pm Eastern Standard Time and the following two webinars at 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
2. Have fun and take notes. It's a wonderful class and we hope you learn some exiting tips that will save you time while editing in Lightroom. Plus, we'll have a special offer to those who come to our LIVE webinar!
3. If you DO NOT have Lightroom yet please know you can still join us! Go here http://adobe.ly/JBiSgM and download the free trial of Lightroom 5. Then come back and register yourself for the class. We would love to have you join us! This will be taught from a Lightroom 5 platform but you learn just as much if you have Lightroom 3 or 4.
We had over 3,500 people register for a single webinar in the past! Be sure to reserve your spot today. There are only 1000 spots available.