- Lightroom 4-5 Presets
- Lightroom Brushes and Graduated Filters
- Lightroom Bundles
- Lightroom 4-5 Complete Collection
Top 3 Lightroom Presets
I get questions often about the top lightroom presets. I decided to put together two lists of our best selling lightroom collections for you. The first three will be for Lightroom 4 and Lightroom 5 lightroom presets. The second three will be for Lightroom 1,2 and 3. Please let us know in the comments below what lightroom presets you would like to see next. Also, don't forget we have free lightroom presets here for you. These are sharpening presets and are great for facebook, too.
From the Clean and Creative Advanced Workflow
Top 3 Most Downloaded Lightroom Presets for Lightroom 4 & 5
1. The Complete Collection for Lightroom 4 and 5 is the best selling collection in our store. It currently includes eight lightroom preset collections! It includes the Pretty Pastels, Fine Art Film, Clean and Creative Advanced Workflow, Workflow Collection, Retro Rock-n-Roll, Spring Color, Flare and Haze, Dreamy Baby and the Vignette and Blur Bonus. It is packed with all the presets you will need for Lightroom 4 and 5. All of these collections can be used on raw and jpeg images.
2. The Best Seller Bundle quickly became one of our best sellers shortly after release. It includes two of our best selling collections from 2013 in one download! Both of these sets will work with Lightroom 4 and Lightroom 5. They also will work on both jpeg and raw images.
First, the Pretty Pastels Collection brings light and color to your natural light images. Soft pastel tones with a velvety matte finish and vintage-film B&W conversions will help you create your own signature style.
Second, enjoy the Fine Art Film Collection. This collection brings a classic film inspired look to your images. This unique collection includes presets ranging from beautiful vintage film inspired B&W conversions to rich split tones with a velvety matte finish. The set also includes six amazing color presets that range from soft faded film styles to deep matte jewel tones.
3. The Clean and Creative Advanced Workflow Collection allows you to create clean edits, then "layer" creative presets to produce your own signature style! Use the eight "base" presets to give your image a clean edit, then select from each of the five levels of preset groups for the perfect look. With 36 presets in this collection, all which can be mixed-and-matched, you can create an unlimited number of custom combinations for your images.
Perfect Portrait: Retouch & Makeup Brush Collection
Don't miss out on our newest addition to the store! We released this set last week and it has become a best seller in our store. The NEW Perfect Portrait Retouch and Makeup Brush Collection will make editing portraits FUN! The set includes essential brushes which you can use for all types of images, plus brushes make especially for portraits. You will be able to tackle correcting color casts, whitening teeth and eyes, smoothing and toning skin. In addition, the set has make-up brushes for eyes, skin and lips. These will work on both raw and jpeg images in Lightroom 4 and 5.
- 40 Brush Presets
- Brush Presets work on RAW and JPEG images
- Works in Lightroom versions 4-5 ONLY
- Video tutorial on using the Perfect Portrait Retouch & Makeup Brush Collection
Free Black Friday Template for Photographers
Do you have anything planned for your Black Friday Sale? If not, we would love to help you out. Here is a promotion that has already been put together for you. Simply update it with your colors, fonts and images and you'll be set.
A few things to know...
1. You will need Photoshop or Photoshop Elements!
2. Don't have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements? I know a lovely and talented designer who will customize them for you and your business for $10. You can contact her here email@example.com. Her name is Lisa and she is a very sweet lady! She will be available today through Wednesday at 12PM EST.
3. If you are new to Photoshop Elements, then check out this great tutorial on using clipping masks from Everyday Elements. Amanda does an amazing job of helping explain how to put pictures in place! We also have a video available here from another template giveaway.
We had so many great ideas on our page, check out what other photographers have done:
"Offering a digital package to all 2013 clients who did not get them before and a canvas deal for those who purchased the digitals already." - Karen
"I've got a mystery pre-sale going until tonight - each code is good one time only and expire tonight and range in discount between 10% and 30% - they don't know the amount until they use it. On Friday so far I plan discounts on canvas, gift certificates, prints, jewelry and cards in varying amounts depending on product." - Caneel
"I always do BOGO/ Double up gift cards & it's always very well received!" - Maggie
We would love to hear your idea and add it to our list. Please feel free to share below! Thank you.