The Dreamy Baby Collection was created specially for editing newborn sessions. The presets range from basic color, to dreamy hazes, and soft pastel tones. There are also classic and vintage inspired B&W Presets to complete the collection.
- 16 Lightroom Presets
- Presets work on RAW and JPEG images
- Compatible with Lightroom 4, LIghtroom 5 and the Creative Cloud
- Compatible with both a Mac and PC
- Presets can be easily adjusted to fit your image
- Instructions Included in download
- Instant Download
- Pretty Presets works with over 150,000 photographers worldwide
Special thanks to Little Moon Photography, Glow Portraits, and Timeless Photography by Angela for generously allowing us to use their images for our preset examples.
This download includes presets for both raw and jpeg images!
I’m loving the Dreamy Baby collection! OMG! Makes my job so much easier! - Amanda R.
I love the Dreamy Baby Collection. It gives that super soft glow and creaminess to babies that I love to see. - Christy M.
I love the Dreamy Baby Collection! It has made editing so much faster, easier, and simpler. And the results are beautiful! It looks like I spent way more time editing than I did. - Sara
I love the Dreamy Baby collection… I’m so picky about processing newborn images, this simplifies it so much. And it can be used on other types of images also! - April
I am in love with the Dreamy Baby Collection. I think your presets are just so amazing and seriously bring out the best in every picture! Thanks so much for all your work! - Brittany
I love love the Dreamy Baby collection, it adds just enough polish and perfection to an image without taking away from the sweet little babes! -Jacqueline
I love the Dreamy Baby RAW collection! I actually don’t shoot a whole lot of babies, but I have found that I really love the creamy tones and haze on many of my wedding shots!! – Lea
How to Install Presets in Lightroom 2, 3 and 4
- Click the link to download your preset packet (page will open up after purchase and/or you will be sent an email with a link to follow to download).
- Choose a location on your hard drive to SAVE the zip file. You need to be able to access the location again, so make sure you know the file path to the folder.
- After download is complete, go to the zip file (if your download window is open you can right click and choose 'open containing folder').
- Right click (or double click on a Mac) on the file and choose 'Extract All Files.' If this option does not open the file see "Possible Speed Bumps" on page two.
- Click on the folder that holds the set of presets and press 'control' and 'c' ('command' and 'c' on a Mac) to copy the folder.
- Open your Lightroom program.
- PC users— go Edit in the top menu, then to Preferences. Mac users - click on Lightroom word (top-left corner of screen), then to Preferences.
- In the Preferences menu, click on the Presets tab, then click on "Show Lightroom Presets Folder" button.
- When your Windows Explorer or Mac Finder opens up, double click on the Develop Presets folder.
- Press 'control' and 'v' (‘command' and 'v' on a Mac) to paste in the preset folder.
- Restart your Lightroom program and the presets will now show up under the Preset panel in the Develop module.
How do I install my presets?
We have a whole page just to help you with installing your presets. You can view it here. We also have links to videos here as well. If you would like to view the videos on installing presets on a PC or installing presets on a MAC you can click the links as well.
How do I know if I shoot RAW or jpeg images?
We have a great tutorial about this here. It shares how RAW and jpeg are different and what they offer you. Most people are shooting jpeg unless they are going into their camera to manually select RAW. Read more here about Raw vs jpeg!
Do you suggest RAW presets on jpeg pictures? Or jpeg presets on RAW pictures?
While many Photographers do this, we recommend that you stick with the correct presets for the file type you are editing. This really just makes your job easier! If you do choose to purchase a RAW set for a jpeg picture then please know that there may be tweaking involved. This is done often enough that we’ve made a video about customizing your presets. You can view that video here.
Are all of your downloads instant? Do I receive anything in the mail?
Yes, all of our downloads are instant. As soon as you purchase the products they will be sent to your paypal email address. You can download them and start using them right away! There is no wait on any of our products. They will not come in the mail.
You may only use these products for personal or professional use. This license extends to the single, individual purchaser. This license does not extend to companies or partner- ships and may not be resold, loaned, and/or gifted to another individual and/or party. You may not share, loan or redistribute/sell or copy any of these files in any way. All presets by Pretty Presets are copyright protected.