Very basic instructions for uploading presets from within Lightroom. If you would like to download screen prints with instructions on how to download lightroom presets then please click here. You can also watch a video on how to upload them to a PC or a MAC below.
1. Go into Lightroom and click on Edit at the top (next to File).
2. Go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. There will be a new screen that pulls up. There will be six tabs at the top, click on Presets (second tab).
4. Click on the box titled, Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
5. Double click on Lightroom.
6. Next double click on Develop Presets.
7. Copy the contents of the Pretty Presets Folder, found in your download, into the “Develop Presets” folder.
8. You are done! If Lightroom was open when you copied the Pretty Presets, you will have to close it and restart it.
How to install Presets on a PC:
How to install Presets on a Mac:
Top 5 Mistakes Made While Installing: