Here are some directions for installing brushes on your computer. There are different directions for installing them on the PC, MAC and MAC with Lion. Also, the first link is a short class we had on how to install them. Enjoy the brushes!
If you would rather read instead of watch a video then these directions will help! This takes just a couple minutes!!
1. Go into Lightroom and click on Edit at the top (next to File).
2. Go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. There will be a new screen that pulls up. There will be six tabs at the top, click on Presets (second tab).
4. Click on the box titled, Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
5. Double click on Lightroom.
6. Next double click on Local Adjustment Presets Folder.
7. Copy the contents of the Pretty Presets Folder, found in your download, into the “Local Adjustment Presets” folder.
8. You are done! If Lightroom was open when you copied the Pretty Presets, you will have to close it and restart it.
Video on how to use brushes while editing!