Create your own clean and polished look in Lightroom 4-5 and the Creative Cloud with the the Pretty Presets Workflow Set. Enjoy 27 Pretty Presets in this download. These presets will work on both raw and jpeg images. The presets included are:
- All in One Clean Edit
- Clarity Males and Still Life
- Clarity Soften Babies and Females
- Color Casts Fix Reds a Little
- Color Casts Fix Reds a Lot
- Color Casts Fix Yellows
- Color Enhance Blues
- Color Pop a Little
- Contrast a Little
- Contrast a Lot
- Exposure Brighten a Little
- Exposure Brighten a Lot
- Exposure Brighten Center
- Exposure Darken a Little
- Exposure Darken a Lot
- Exposure Lighten Shadows
- Exposure Recover Clipping
- Noise Reduction High
- Noise Reduction Low
- Sharpening Portraits
- Sharpening Still Life
- Vignette Low
- Vignette Strong
- WB Cool It
- WB Warm a Little
- WB Warm a Lot
- X Reset Image
"I just bought these. OMG, what a difference!! Everyone should buy these presets. They're amazing!!!" - Elizabeth
"Just bought and used these presets on an engagement shoot, thanks for making the editing so fast and easy! I almost felt guilty, it went so quickly!" - Jeanne
"So happy with these! I think the Color Cast Fix Reds a Little or a Lot may well be worth the entire price. It works one click wonders on skin! Very time-saving." - Emily
"Just purchased them and I'm in love!" - Courtney
"Workflow presets work great, thanks for making my editing go so much smoother." - Phil
"I don't know how in the world I missed this wonderful tool from your workflow set. The exposure recover clipping is something I have wished all along where you want to do an all over brighten but your whites get washed out. It keeps the brights but brings the details back. What a lifesaver!! Going to be a go-to preset from now on!" - Hope
"I love your workflow presets!! They have made my life so much easier!!" -Kim
*Special thanks to Brooke Logue Photography for the beautiful images in these examples.
How to Install Presets in Lightroom 2, 3 and 4
- Click the link to download your preset packet (page will open up after purchase and/or you will be sent an email with a link to follow to download).
- Choose a location on your hard drive to SAVE the zip file. You need to be able to access the location again, so make sure you know the file path to the folder.
- After download is complete, go to the zip file (if your download window is open you can right click and choose 'open containing folder').
- Right click (or double click on a Mac) on the file and choose 'Extract All Files.' If this option does not open the file see "Possible Speed Bumps" on page two.
- Click on the folder that holds the set of presets and press 'control' and 'c' ('command' and 'c' on a Mac) to copy the folder.
- Open your Lightroom program.
- PC users— go Edit in the top menu, then to Preferences. Mac users - click on Lightroom word (top-left corner of screen), then to Preferences.
- In the Preferences menu, click on the Presets tab, then click on "Show Lightroom Presets Folder" button.
- When your Windows Explorer or Mac Finder opens up, double click on the Develop Presets folder.
- Press 'control' and 'v' (‘command' and 'v' on a Mac) to paste in the preset folder.
- Restart your Lightroom program and the presets will now show up under the Preset panel in the Develop module.
How do I install my presets?
We have a whole page just to help you with installing your presets. You can view it here. We also have links to videos here as well. If you would like to view the videos on installing presets on a PC or installing presets on a MAC you can click the links as well.
How do I know if I shoot RAW or jpeg images?
We have a great tutorial about this here. It shares how RAW and jpeg are different and what they offer you. Most people are shooting jpeg unless they are going into their camera to manually select RAW. Read more here about Raw vs jpeg!
Do you suggest RAW presets on jpeg pictures? Or jpeg presets on RAW pictures?
While many Photographers do this, we recommend that you stick with the correct presets for the file type you are editing. This really just makes your job easier! If you do choose to purchase a RAW set for a jpeg picture then please know that there may be tweaking involved. This is done often enough that we’ve made a video about customizing your presets. You can view that video here.
Are all of your downloads instant? Do I receive anything in the mail?
Yes, all of our downloads are instant. As soon as you purchase the products they will be sent to your paypal email address. You can download them and start using them right away! There is no wait on any of our products. They will not come in the mail.
You may only use these products for personal or professional use. This license extends to the single, individual purchaser. This license does not extend to companies or partner- ships and may not be resold, loaned, and/or gifted to another individual and/or party. You may not share, loan or redistribute/sell or copy any of these files in any way. All presets by Pretty Presets are copyright protected.