Enjoy our replay of the webinar that we held on Sunday evening! Our webinar was geared towards new photographers who were looking for the best and most effective ways edit in Lightroom. Amanda shared some great tips and tricks along with some of our favorite preset and brush collections. Enjoy and thank you for taking the time out of your day to watch. I know this webinar will save you lots of time while editing!
A few things to know about this replay!
- This will only be available through Friday at midnight EST.
- After Friday, this will be put in our Lightroom 5 Video Vault. All future webinars about Lightroom 5 will also be put in this vault.
- The products Amanda mentioned were: Pretty Pastels Collection, Workflow Set Collection,Portrait Brushes + Graduated Filters, Fine Art Film Collection
Special Note: We are working on the text on the replay right now. We wanted to share it with you though as you still can enjoy the full webinar. We'll let you know as soon as it is fixed. Thank you!
- Using the adjustment brush to polish up your images
- Using graduated filters to add drama and flare
- Using presets to aid your clean edit
- Creating snapshots and/or virtual copies
- Using presets for creative edits
- How to tailor the presets to work for you
- Customizing the preset folders to speed your workflow
- Syncing clean edits/presets on multiple images
- Ingredients that go into a good clean edit